The third time was apparently not the charm in my efforts to find the Social Security office in Nashville. My wonderful friend Allison heard my frustration about twice trying to find the SS office at this so-called "120 Athens Way," and she suggested I go to the one on Nolensville Pike. "GREAT!" I said. It would be the first test for my new GPS system. Off I went.
My first clue was the empty parking lot. I thought, "oh no." But the optimist in me immediately countered, "more cars must be on the other side of the building." My next clue was the tiny paper sign I saw on the double doors when I put the car in park. For good measure, I turned off the car and walked up. Sure enough: "We have moved to 120 Athens Way." AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
At least my GPS works.
Friday, October 23, 2009
ANTI-SOCIAL
The third time was apparently not the charm in my efforts to find the Social Security office in Nashville. My wonderful friend Allison heard my frustration about twice trying to find the SS office at this so-called "120 Athens Way," and she suggested I go to the one on Nolensville Pike. "GREAT!" I said. It would be the first test for my new GPS system. Off I went.
My first clue was the empty parking lot. I thought, "oh no." But the optimist in me immediately countered, "more cars must be on the other side of the building." My next clue was the tiny paper sign I saw on the double doors when I put the car in park. For good measure, I turned off the car and walked up. Sure enough: "We have moved to 120 Athens Way." AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
At least my GPS works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment