Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus

Billy Ray Cyrus was in town today. He was filming a music video for the theme song to his upcoming Hallmark channel movie, "Christmas in Canaan." The song is called "We'll Get By Somehow (We Always Do)." I'm beginning to learn that if anything is located out in the country, I need to just be ready to get lost - GPS, Google Map directions and all. The addresses and roads are never exactly right. Anyhow, I finally made it to Billy Ray's 500 acres of property. It was incredible - such beautiful land on a literally perfect fall day. I met his mom and his daughter, Noah. Very sweet family. Here's a pic from after our interview. The text piece and video are not out yet. Oh, and here's a piece of trivia. Billy Ray is wearing his Dad's coat!

1 comment:

  1. you are going to tell me that address right? just kidding. Seriously, if you ever need an assistant...i can take a long lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete