Back in Music City, discovering what all the fuss is about.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
I wish I had a personal hairstylist...
who was with me at all times! Wouldn't that make life better? Or maybe it would get annoying. Either way, Taylor looks great here, and my hair could use some styling.
Actually, you look fabulous and have beautiful hair! I'm so glad you're blogging about all of the cool stuff you're doing, Caitlin. I'm proud of you. :)
you look awesome! i would be happy to be your personal stylist...b/c that is a dream job of mine! i might not be good...but i could still do it and meet celebs! you and taylor look fabu!
Actually, you look fabulous and have beautiful hair! I'm so glad you're blogging about all of the cool stuff you're doing, Caitlin. I'm proud of you. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look awesome! i would be happy to be your personal stylist...b/c that is a dream job of mine! i might not be good...but i could still do it and meet celebs! you and taylor look fabu!
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies!!!!!
ReplyDelete