Thursday, November 12, 2009

CMA Awards

Our red carpet crew. If you look closely at the photo above, you can see our spot on the carpet, next to CNN. This was a busy week. I forgot to bring my camera to the CMA rehearsals on Sunday, and I just flat-out forgot to take pictures at the BMI Awards on Tuesday, but I did snap a few photos on the CMA red carpet. If anyone's wondering, I wore a long, blue dress from... COLLEGE! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I bought that dress years ago for a sorority formal. The beautiful necklace was handmade in Croatia. My aunt and uncle who live there gave it to me as a wedding gift. Thank you!! Here are a few of my video packages from the week: Video: Preview of the five CMA entertainer of the year nominees Video: Brad Paisely- Official CMA 'Zipper Tech' Video: CMA Red Carpet (My boss did the standups, b/c well, she's the boss) And I got a contributor line for this text story, leading up to the CMA Awards, for providing the Taylor Swift quotes.

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin-you look beautiful! very impressed at your college selection. Your necklace is awesome! YAY for Caitlin on the red carpet. as always, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete